Monday 1 December 2014

Alternative christmas gift guide // Pirates

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I love christmas gift guides, but I've noticed that they are mostly targeted at family members, girlfriends, boyfriends, and children. So, I thought there would be a gap in the market for something a little different. First, in my alternative gift guide series: What to get a pirate!

Beard shampoo and conditioner to wash off blood and seafoam, and keeping it the softest beard on the seven seas.

This bottle of Scurvy Begone to take on long voyages.

Alternatively, a bunch of citrus will do the trick. This Danish supplier has a good variety of organic fruit.

Nautical themed temporary tattoos for the cautious pirate, who hasn't settled on a motive yet.

I'm no expert on rum, but this spiced rum looks like it would make a great present for any pirate.


Look out for more alternative gift guides this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment