Monday 8 December 2014

Alternative christmas gift guide // What I really want for christmas

I've really enjoyed making alternative alternative gift guides for pirates, witches, and robots. As a final post in the series I thought I'd share my alternative christmas wishes, which I, unfortunately, probably won't find under the tree.

1. Motivation to actually go to the gym after work...




2. A boyfriend, who can make me laugh. This guy would do just fine...

3. The guts to call or write old friends, who I haven't kept in touch with for an embarrassingly long time, but really miss.


4. Daylight! Because living in Scandinavia, this time of the year, can be incredibly cozy. But walking to work in the morning in pitch black darkness is not fun at all.

Photos vis funnystack.comwanna-joke.comjoannagoddard.blogspot.comjomark.dk

No comments:

Post a Comment