Friday 5 September 2014

STRESS!!! And why it's not so bad after all :-)

I've been binge watching TED talks recently and loving it! I will post more links to my favorites later. But for now I thought I would post my most recently viewed TED talk, where health psychologist, Kelly McGonigal, talks about stress.

IT BLEW MY MARBLES!

After two decades of warning people about stress and telling them all about its terrible effects, Kelly McGonagal was shocked to find research proving that stress in itself wasn't so bad at all. In fact, it can make you better, more social, and caring person if you approach it in a positive way.

If you've ever felt stressed out and tried to combat it, please watch this. It will question everything you thought you knew about stress.




No comments:

Post a Comment